TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Personalised Detailed Eye Screening Report MUST be redeemed together with Complimentary Eye Screening or Complimentary Eye Screening for Immediate Family Members only.
- Personalised Detailed Eye Screening Report MUST be requested together upon scheduling of Complimentary Eye Screening appointments.
- Personalised Detailed Eye Screening Report is charged at $35.00 per report. Payment to be made at the point of eye screening.
- The Personalised Detailed Eye Screening Report shall only consist:
- Preliminary History Taking,
- Refractive Assessment,
- Anterior & Posterior Ocular Health Examination and
- Intra-Ocular Pressure Examination.
- Collection of the Detailed Eye Screening Report will be notified to you once the report is ready and upon full payment is made.
- E-Voucher must be presented to enjoy the corporate rate for Personalised Detailed Eye Screening Report, and is subjected to verification.
- E-Voucher can be used at any Vision Lab Eyewear branch.
- The management of Vision Lab Eyewear reserves the rights to amend the terms and conditions without prior notice.
HOW TO REDEEM
- Prepare this E-Voucher page on your device, or as a print-out, and your TheWriteConnection Employee Pass.
- Call and schedule an appointment for a Comprehensive Eye Screening for TheWriteConnection Employee or Comprehensive Eye Screening for Immediate Family Members, and request for a Personalised Detailed Eye Screening Report at your preferred Vision Lab Eyewear branch below.
- Present this E-Voucher and your TheWriteConnection Employee Pass to our staff at any branch to redeem and enjoy the corporate rate for Personalised Detailed Eye Screening Report(s) for your appointment.
VISION LAB EYEWEAR BRANCHES
PUNGGOL WATERWAY POINT (LEVEL 1)
83 Punggol Central,
#01-20 (West Wing), Singapore 828761
10.30am – 9.30pm
MARINA ONE @ THE HEART
5 Straits View, B2-56/57,
Marina One The Heart,
10.00am – 5.00pm
7 Wallich Street,#B1-24, Singapore 078884
10.00am – 9.00pm
NG TENG FONG GENERAL HOSPITAL
1 Jurong East Street 21,
#02-17/18 (Tower A),
10.00am – 9.00pm