Vision Lab Eyewear – Fly Russia Lucky Draw Terms & Conditions
15th May – 4th August 2018
Lucky Draw Qualifying Period, Draw Date and Announcement of Results
- Vision Lab – Fly Russia Lucky Draw qualifying period shall commence on Tuesday, 15thMay 2018 at 10.00 am and end on Saturday, 04th August 2018 at 09.30 pm. The Lucky Draw is organised by Vision Lab Eyewear Premium Pte Ltd.
- The Lucky Draw will be held “Live” on Sunday, 05thAugust 2018 at 05.00 pm at Tanjong Pagar Centre Atrium. Participants are invited to witness the Lucky Draw. Results will be announced and published on Vision Lab Facebook and website. The winners will be randomly selected.
- There is one (1) Grand Prize to be won:
A 7D6N trip for two to Moscow – Russia worth S$8,000.00*:
- Two (2) International Carrier Economy Class return tickets to Moscow – Russia, eligible booking and travel period as set by airline applies. Air Tickets are fully Transferable.
- Six (6) nights’ accommodation for 2 persons at 4-Star hotel (Crowne Plaza or equivalent), eligible booking and travel period as set by hotel applies.
- Two (2) way Airport Transfer in Moscow (Airport – Hotel – Airport).
- S$1000.00 Cash.
- Vision Lab shall not be liable of any Black-out dates or surcharges that may apply during festive or peak seasons.
- Winner MUST place his/her travel reservation at least 75 days prior to avoid any disappointment.
- Travel by 31st October 2019.
- Winner to the above air tickets to Moscow – Russia, shall ensure that he/she and travel companion have a valid passport and all other documents that may be required for the trip.
- Any and/or all additional costs including by not limiting to fuel surcharges, excess baggage charges, airport taxes, insurance, levies, airport pick up charges and expenses arising from and/or incurred on the air tickets shall be borne solely by the winner.
- There will be a total of 20 Consolation Prizes to be won:
- 10 Consolation Prizes – Braun Buffel Sunglasses Retail Value Worth S$280.00
- 10 Consolation Prizes – Zanotti Writing Instruments Retail Value Worth S$260.00
Lucky Draw Details
- By participating in the Lucky Draw, all selected winners agree to grant Vision Lab the right to use their personal details (including but not limited to their names, NRIC, Facebook profile and photo taking) for announcement, promotional and publicity purposes.
- All Winners will be notified in writing within 14 days of the Draw Date via registered mail to the address indicated in the ‘Lucky Draw Ticket’. All details submitted must be accurate and complete, incomplete or inaccurate entries will be disqualified. Vision Lab shall not be held responsible for any non-receipt of the notification.
- If the winner is unable to personally collect their Prize, they can authorize another party to collect on his/her behalf. Identification of the authorized person must be produced.
- Vision Lab reserves the right to request every winner to provide proof of identity and age, proof of residency and other relevant proof(s) as required by Vision Lab, in order to claim the prizes. In the event that any winner is unable to provide proof of eligibility which is satisfactory to Vision Lab in its sole and absolute discretion, he or she shall be deemed to have forfeited his or her prize in whole and no substitute shall be offered.
- If the Prize remains unclaimed for 60 days after the Draw Date, it will be forfeited at Vision Lab’s absolute discretion. The Winner whose Prize has been forfeited as indicated herein shall not be entitled to any compensation.
- All Prizes are non-refundable and non-exchangeable for cash or any benefit in kind. The value of the prizes may vary and is subject to availability.
- Vision Lab reserves the right to amend or substitute the prizes at any time without notification.
- Vision Lab will not be liable for any claims, costs, injuries, losses or damages of any kind whatsoever arising out of or in connection with the Lucky Draw (including, without limitation, claims, costs, injuries, losses or damages related to personal injuries, death, damage to, rights of publicity or privacy, defamation, or portrayal in false light).
- In the event of any dispute, the winner’s entitlement is subject to the sole discretion and final determination of Vision Lab.
- Vision Lab shall not be responsible for the use, merchantability, quality or the fitness for any purpose or any other aspects of the Prize.
- Vision Lab has the right, in its sole and absolute discretion, to amend the Terms and Conditions, and to terminate this Lucky Draw at any time without prior notice. Participants shall not be entitled to any damages or compensation whatsoever or howsoever arising as a result of such amendment or termination.
- Participation in this Lucky Draw shall constitute acceptance of the Terms and Conditions herein and any subsequent amendment(s) thereof. Failure to comply with these Terms and Conditions shall result in forfeiture of participation in this Lucky Draw.
- In the event of any inconsistency between these Terms and Conditions and any brochures, marketing or promotional materials relating to the Lucky Draw, these Terms and Conditions shall prevail.
Vision Lab Eyewear – Fly Russia Lucky Draw Eligibility
- The Lucky Draw is open to all consumers who have a minimum purchase of S$250.00 (*Inclusive of GST) per receipt. Combine receipts are allowed within the same day.
- All participants should use real personal details for registration. Vision Lab reserves the right, in its sole and absolute discretion; to disqualify any participant from participating in the Lucky Draw should any doubts arise as to the authenticity of the relevant personal data supplied.
How to Redeem your Lucky Draw Chance
- Every S$250.00 spent (*inclusive of GST) on ANY product (frames, ophthalmic lenses and contact lenses) at Vision Lab Eyewear = 1 Lucky Draw Ticket
- Any purchase of PARTICIPATING SPONSORS PRODUCTS at Vision Lab Eyewear (Sponsors: Vision Lab, Zanotti, ZEISS, Braun Buffel, CooperVision, Maxim) = 1 Addition Lucky Draw Ticket
- Full payment must be made before Lucky Draw Ticket(s) is issued.