Unlike other optical retailers that only provide primary eye care checks for refractive errors to their customers, Vision Lab Eyewear explores a greater depth of your retina by using the latest eye care instruments and devices. Our eye screening can check for and detect conditions such as:
Our eye screening includes :-
- IOP ( Intra Ocular Pressure )
- Ocular Hypertension
- Corneal Conditions
- Retinal Health ( Diabetic Retinopathy, Age-Related Macular Degeneration , Nevus and Glaucoma, etc.)
Instruments And Devices
All Vision Lab Eyewear retail shops are fully equipped with state-of-the-art instruments and devices. They include:
- Auto Refractor – Used to measure the degree of refractive error in the eye, it can detect myopia (near-sightedness) and hyperopia (farsightedness). It can also be used to assess pre and post refractive patients.
- Slit Lamp – Used to examine one’s Anterior eye, this instrument can be used with a specialist lens (volk lens) to provide a detailed stereoscopic view of the retina. It can screen for conditions such as Cataract, Dry Eye, Corneal Irregularities etc.
- Tonometer – This non-invasive test measures eye pressure and can be done without anesthesia or making direct contact with the eye. It is used to effectively screen for Glaucoma.
- Digital Non-Mydriatic Retinal Camera – This device is used for Posterior eye health examination and is designed to provide an image of the retinal. It measures this without the use of dilation eye drops. It aids the optometrist in the diagnosis of Glaucoma, Age-Related Macular Degeneration (AMD), Diabetic Retinopathy and other Retinal diseases.
- Zeiss i.Terminal 2 – This instrument provides precise measurements of 1/10th of a millimetre to help create optimal lenses according to a customer’s face, frame and prescription. This translates to better fitting lenses, optimum vision and reduced eye strain.
- Zeiss i.Profiler Plus – This instrument gives a comfortable, fast and precise measurement of the optical integrity of the eye.
All our optometrists and opticians are certified by the Ministry of Health Optometrists and Opticians Board. To keep up-to-date, they undergo periodic skills training in the latest eye care devices and regularly keep themselves updated on the latest medical eye research and developments.
Experience first class service at the hands of our friendly, dedicated and experienced specialists the moment you step into any Vision Lab Eyewear shop. You can count on their expertise to achieve vision and clarity you never thought was possible.
Besides being armed with the expertise to help customers choose the perfect pair of frame, lens or contact lenses, our opticians and optometrists at every Vision Lab Eyewear retail shop are also kept up-to-date with the latest fashion trends and designs to help you make a statement with your eyes. With a wide range of frames, lenses and contact lenses for every need – daily use, business, sports, computers – we promise style, comfort and value with every purchase. Your satisfaction is fully guaranteed.
We understand contact lenses can be a very personal thing and there is no one- size-fits-all solution. That is why whether you are a first-time wearer or an experienced user, our optometrists are trained to help choose an ideal pair to ensure visual acuity and comfort. We also conduct fitting sessions to new wearers to ease their transition from prescription lenses to contact lenses.
At Vision Lab Eyewear, we understand that time is a valuable and precious commodity. Because of our passion for optical perfection and drive to provide unparalleled customer service, all our retail shops are integrated with a high-speed edging machine to segment your selected ophthalmic lenses to fit your frames. Hence, your new pair of eyewear is ready for collection within an hour so that you can get on with your demanding lifestyle with minimal disruption.
Loyalty deserves rewarding. That is why from time to time, Vision Lab Eyewear embarks on exciting and rewarding programs to all our regular customers who have always believed in our professional expertise and have selected us as their trusted eyecare partner.
In this digital age, eyecare has never been more vital. Faced with a world of computers, screens and gadgets, the importance of clear and comfortable vision is paramount. Your company’s vision matters, and so does your employees’ vision. A person’s vision is arguably the most important of the five senses and in the corporate world, we believe that every company’s health and wellness program must include premium eye healthcare. With sharper vision, clearer focus and better eye health comes increased morale and productivity in the workplace.
We would like to introduce our first-in-the-market eye care program – THE BLUE VISION EXPERIENCE!
Discover eye care benefits and privileges available to you as our Corporate Client at NO COST.
Kindly contact our Corporate Sales at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 6458 0025 for an invigorating and rewarding eye care experience to value add your company today!